Creating Your Own Body Care Workshop – Stage 1
In this workshop you will learn:
- What is a cosmetic and what does our skin need (we could do a whole workshop on this so it will be an introduction)
- Ingredient and product safety – one of the most important parts of making your own body care products
- Basics of cosmetic chemistry – don’t worry it won’t be full on chemistry just an introduction as to why we use certain ingredients
- Emulsions – what are they and how to start putting them together
- How to make both moisturising body wash and nourishing body cream or lotion
You will go home with a body wash and a body cream and a whole bunch of knowledge.
This workshop is run by Dr. Angela Ebbage, the owner and maker of Essentially Audrey. Angela has years of experience in developing formulas and manufacturing body care products. She has a PhD in science with a background in Psychophysiology, making her uniquely qualified to research and put into practice the complexities of developing and maufacturing body care products.